µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¸gÅç¤À¨É¡÷] Àt¤§¹}¾i¿³·ÓÅU(¤¤­^¤åª©)1¡@[vandalek]

Àt¤§¹}¾i¿³·ÓÅU(¤¤­^¤åª©)1¡@[vandalek]

§Ú±a¤FÀt¨à¥h¬ÝÂå¥Í.Âå¥Íµ¹§ÚÀt¤§¹}¾i¿³·ÓÅUªº¸ê®Æµ¹§Ú,²{¤À¨Éµ¹¤j®a,±æ¤j®aªºÀt¨à­Ì°·±d¦a¦¨ªø:

1.Áý¹}Àt¨à,¥²¶·¬°¥L­Ì´£¨Ñ(§¹¾ã)¦Ó¤S¤£¦PºØÃþªº¤ÑµM­¹ª«,§Y¦p§¹¾ãªº¤p³½,¤p½¼,³L°C,µò½Â,½½¤û,ÃÉ,½Á°B,«Cµì¤Î©øÂÎ(¦pmak¥ÖÂÎ,¯ó²r¤Î¥ÒÂε¥),(§¹¾ãªº·N«ä¬O«ü«O¯d­¹ª«¤§µw´ß¤Îªí¥Ö,¤£­n°£¥h¨ä¨­Åé¥ô¦ó¤@³¡¥÷.Áý¹}«e,§A¥i¥H¥ý§â§¹¾ã­¹ª«¤Á¦¨¤p¶ô,¦ý¶·¸P«O¯QÀt¦Y¤U©Ò¦³­¹ª«¥H«O«ù§¡¿ÅÀç¾i¯S§O¬O¶t½è,Áý¹}Àt¨à«e,¥i¥H¥ý¥Î¿ß°®Â³Áý¹¡³o¨Ç(°Êª«¹}®Æ)¥H´£°ª¨e­ÌªºÀç¾i»ù­È.­Y¦Û¦æ®·¨¬°Êª«¹}®Æ,¶·½T«O¨e­Ì¨S¦³¨ü·P¬V,,¤@¯ë¨Ó»¡,¦b¶V°¾Á×, ¶V´ùµL¤H·Ïªº¦a¤è´N¶V²z·Q,.°²¦pÀt¨àÄ@·N¶i­¹½­µæ,¨º¼Ë«æ­áÂøµæ,¬õÆY½³¤Îºñ¸­«K¬O«Ü¦nªº¿ï¾Ü,¦b¦³ºò«æªº»Ý­n®É¥i¼È¥HÅøÀY¿ß³îç¹}Àt¨à.¦ý¥Ñ©óÅøÀY¯×ªÕ§t¶q°ª,©Ò¥H¤£©y§@¬°Àt¤é±`ªºÂ³­¹,¨C¹j¨â¬P´Á,À³¸Ó¦bÀt¨àªº­¹ª«¤W¥[,(¦pNutrobal)¤§Ãþªºª¦ÂΤ§Ãþªº±M¥Îªº¶t¯»©Îºû¥L©R¯»,¥H«O«ùÀç¾i§¡¿Å.¦×Ãþ(¦p½Þ¦×©M¤û¦×)ªº¶t½è,ºû¥L©R¤ÎÅÖºû§t¶q§¡¤Q¤À§C,¦Ó¥B¥ç·|­P¯f.¦]¦¹,¤£À³¥H¦×Ãþ§@¬°Àt¨àªº­¹ª«.
2.¬û:Àt¬O¤ô³°¨â´Ï°Êª«,³Ì²z·Qªº©~¦íÀô¹Ò·íµM¬O¦³¤ô¦³³°¦a,©Ò¥H¬û¤ºªº¤ôùئ³¤@©wªº²`«×,¦nÅý¨e­Ì¦b¤ººZªa,ÁÙ­n©ñ¤J¥ÛÀY,Åý¨e­Ì¦b»Ý­n®Éª¦¨ì¥ÛÀY¤W¥ð®§.¬û¥~¥|©PÀô¹Ò»Ý«O«ù¹çÀR,¦b©]¶¡¥ç¶·«O«ù¶Â·t.
3.¥ú½u:¨Ó¦Û¤Ó¶§©Îµµ¥~¥ú¿Oªºµµ¥~¥ú¹ïÀt¦³¯q³B,¦ý­n¯d·N¬Á¼þ¤Î½¦¤ù·|¹LÂoµµ¥ú,¦]¦¹¥ú·½¥²¶·ª½±µ·Ó®g¤~¦³®Ä.½Ð¨Ì·Ó¥Í²£°Ó«ü¥Ü«ö®É§ó´«µµ¥~¥ú¿O¬¶(¤@¯ë¨C¤»¤ë§ó´«¤@¦¸).·Ó®g®É,Àt¨à»P¥ú·½¶·«O«ù12¦Tªº¶ZÂ÷.ÅýÀt¨à®Í¤Ó¶§®É­n¤p¤ß,¦]¹L¼öªº±¡ªp¥i¯à¦b¨³¶¡¥X²{.
4.²M¼ä:³Ì¦n¥Î¥t¤@­Ó¤p¬û¨ÓÁý¹}Àt¨à,¥H«O«ù­ì¨Ó²±Àtªº¬û¤ºªº¤ô½è²M¼ä.Áý¹¡Àt¨à«á,«Å«ÝÀt¨à±Æ¦Àª«§¹²¦¨Ã´À¨e¨R¬~°®²b«á,¤~§â¨e©ñ¦^­ì¨Óªº¬û¤¤.¬°§KÀt¨à¨ü¨ì¨Fªù¤óµßªº«Â¯Ù,¥²¶·®É±`«O«ùÀô¹Ò½Ã¥Í.
5.·Å«×:¦b®L¤Ñ,¥|¶gÀô¹Òªº·Å«×¹ï¤j³¡¥÷ÀtºØ¨Ó»¡¬O¦X©yªº.¦ý¬O,«Ç¤ºªº·Å«×©¹©¹¦]¬°ªÅ½Õªººñ¬G¦ÓÅܱo¹L§C.¦]¦¹.·í¶}±ÒªÅ½Õ©Î¦b¥V¤Ñ®É,«K»Ý­n¦p³]µo¼ö¸Ë¸m.¨Ò¦p¥Î¯S§O¿Oªw·Ó®g¦b¤@¶ô¥ÛÀY«K¥i¥H¦¨(¼öÂI)ÅýÀt¨à¨ú·x.¥ç¥i¥H¦b¬û¤º»s³y¤@­Ó·Å«×º¥ÅÜ°Ï.¾î¸Ø¨â°Ï,ÅýÀt¨à¦Û¦æ¿ï¨ú³ß·Rªº·Å«×.½Ð¦V«HÅA¨}¦nªºª¦Âΰʪ«¥Î«~©±¬d¸ßµo¼ö¤Îµµ¥~½u²£«~¸ê®Æ.§A¥i¥H¾\Ū¦³Ãö¾iÀtªº®ÑÄy©M´åÄý¤¬Ápºô¨Ó¾Ç²ß¾iÀtª¾ÃÑ,¥H«OÀt¨à¥Í¬¡°·±d

(­^¤åª©)
FEEDING: Offer a wide variety of whole natural foods such as whole little fish, prawns, earthworms, slugs, snails, crabs, tadpoles, frogs and insects (mealworms, grasshoppers, and beatles)¡¨Whole¡¨ means with the shell and skin, do not remove any parts. You can chop them up before feeding to make them smaller, but make sure all the bits are eaten. This is important to ¡§balance¡¨ the diet, especially with regards to calcium levels. These ¡§food animals¡¨ shold to fed on cat biscuits before feeding as full gut will increase the nutritional value. If you collect them yourself, make sure they could not be contaminated with poison. Generally the ¡§wilder¡¨ the place the better. Vegetables such as frozen mixed vegetables, carrots and green leafs are excellent if the terrapin will take them. In an emergency tinned cat food can be occasionally offered, but is too high in fat for routine use. Twice a week food items should be dusted with a reptile calcium/vitamin powder such as ¡§Nutrobal¡¨ before feeding to balance the diet. Meat (such as pork & beef) is low in calcium and vitamins and libre and will lead to disease and should not be given.
2.TANK:These terrapins ideally should have the choice between water and land. A tank containing water deep enough for them to swim around with a choice of rocks to rest on is perfect. The tank should be in a reasonably quiet place, and it should be dark at night.
3.LIGHT:Ultra violet light, either from the sum or a special light is beneficial. Note that UV light will be filtered out by glass or plastic, so sunlight must be direct. UV bulbs should be changed frequently according to manufacturers instructions (generally every six months) and be about 12 ¡§above your pet. Watch out for overheathing in the sun, it can happen every quickly.
4.CLEANLINESS: Feed your terrapin in a separate small tank as this will keep the water clean. Wait until it defaccates then rinse before placing back in tank. Salmonella must always be considered a risk, observe good hygiene.
5.TEMPERATURE: Environmental temperature in summertime is fine for most species. Most Hong Kong flats are too cold (with strong air con.)With air con, or in winter heating is advised. A special light bulb over I rock will provide a ¡§hot spot¡¨ for basking. It is good to have a :temperature gradient¡¨ across the cage to allow the terrapin to choose the temperature...(±i¯È¦L¤£®Í)
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

³o½gÁöµM¤£¬Oªø½g¤j½×,¦ý¬O³£¦³§ì¥X­«ÂI! §Y¨Ï³o»ò¦h¦~«á­«¬Ý¨ÌµM¨ü¯q¨}¦h!
«Î³»Àt  ¬õ¨{²¢²¢°é ¶À¨{²¢²¢°é Åe­»Àt ªF³¡ÀAÀt ¯ZÀt ¦è«D°¼ÀVÀt ¦ò¦{ÀÀÆsÀt

¦¬¯q¨}¦h,ÁÂÁ¤À¨É¼Ú

µo·s¸ÜÃD